||Multi Group Placing, Multi Best Puppy In Group
Ch. Conestoga On A Frosty Morn at Cermel (both Am majors)
photo by Dean Von Pusch Diva groomed by handler Kim Wendling
We are excited to introduce Diva into our breeding program!
She comes to us from Conestoga Shelties in Washington.
Her name was Frosty but as soon as we met her we realised she was a "Diva" so
that is what we named her. She has excelled at her first three shows, taking BPIB and rwb at her first show. At her third show
shown by Ainsley Lim she was WB BW and BPIG!! We cannot wait until we get her back out in the show ring. Thank you to everyone that has admired our new girl!
- RWB and BPIB at the Sarnia Kennel Club Show 2011!
Bluewater KC under judge Ainslie Mills - WB, BW, BPIG (3 pts) - handled by Ainsley Lim
- Muskoka Kennel Club under Judge Mr. D. Paterson - WB, BW, BPIB ( 2pts)
- WB at the Working & Herding Club of Ontario in shelties under judge Mrs. Dorothy N. Collier with Kim Wendling (1pt)
WB,BOW at the Kilbride show with Ainsley Lim under judge Denys Janssen (3pts)
- BOB, BPIG and Group 4 at the St Catherine's K/C show under judge John Ross
BOB, BPIG and Group 4 at the St Catherine's K/C show under judge Ed Wild
BOB St Catherine's K/C show under judge Lisa Avery
BOB BPIG under respected breeder judge Mark McMillian Sept 5 2011, Essex County KC
Nippissing KC BPIB under respected judge Guy Jeavons - handled by Ainsley Lim
Nippissing KC BOB BPIB under respected judge Mark McMillen - handled by Ainsley Lim
co-owned with Laurie Bogaert of Bradshaw Shelties
Colour Sable and White - PS
- Height 15"
Teeth correct bite, full dentition
- Hips OFA Prelim " Good" Jan/12
- Thyroid SS-TH695/12F-VPI
- THYROID Jan 12 2012 NORMAL
- vWD SS-VW504/10F-VPI
- VON WILLEBRANDS Nov 10 2011 Jan 30 2012
- Eyes SS-362468 CERF
Diva is not for sale, please do not ask.